Reasons why Fixer Upper is the most relevant and possibly my favorite song from Frozen: A Tale of Enlightenment.
Too many people have attempted to argue with me that Fixer Upper is irrelevant and I am here to argue otherwise YOU GON’ LEARN TODAY.
- It is not just about pushing Kristoff and Anna together. Sure, its definitely trying to do that because them sneaky trolls are trying to get Kristoff hitched. Sure, it has the added affect of Kristoff realizing his love for Anna in his classic little gooey-eyed moment, but its not the ONLY love they’re talking about.
- Sassy Mama troll for instance is teaching you how “people make bad choices when they’re mad or scared or stressed.” SOUND FAMILIAR? Oh hey lemme just think about tha—ELSA. If there’s been anyone with a severe case of all that jazz it’s her.
- "BUT THROW A LITTLE LOVE THEIR WAAAAAAY" hey whoa. whoa there. Isn’t that what the whole solution to this plot line is? Elsa just needs love? To see and accept the love Anna has for her? Realize the love she has for her sister? Learn to love herself and her powers? THANKS SASSY MAMA TROLL. YOU GOT IT FIRST.
- (true love brings out their best)
- LETS FURTHER THIS FAMILY IDEA: Father, sister, brother, WE NEED EACH OTHER TO BUILD US UP AND ROUND US OUT. Hey folks, we need to love each other and grow together? HEAR THAT ELSA? LET PEOPLE IN AND LOVE WOW THE END OF THE MOVIE IS ALL HERE IN THIS DELIGHTFUL SHOW STOPPING TUNE.
- Let’s learn how nobody’s perfect! WOWEE. Everyone’s got flaws, but you learn to love them anyways. You can fix them up with love because (true love brings out their best) you see past the flaws WOO!
- ALSO! Don’t try to change people; cuz they ain’t gonna but love them anyways! haHA ELSA LUH YOU EVEN IF YOU GOT YOUR OWN ISSUES ITS OKAY
- The song is imperfect; much like people. It’s demonstrating how reality and people are imperfect and you can’t expect someone to be flawless; which is how Anna views Hans at this point. It’s saying perfection isn’t real and foreshadowing how Hans ISN’T perfect and is about to douche it up.
- It’s also catchy as hell.
thank you for your time.